Stand out from the crowd in this light Havana brown leather western horse bridle featuring a striking design of fine white lacing and coordinating yellow stitching.
This gorgeous bridle is made from a double layer of good quality light Havana leather with two rows of contrasting yellow stitching for durability and strength. The browband and cheek pieces are decorated with a stunning pattern of fine white lacing. Silver fittings complete the look.
The bridle can be adjusted for the perfect fit by raising or lowering the cheek pieces. Chicago screw fittings securely connect the bit and reins.
The elegant browband, featuring 2 dazzling silver concho's is 4 cm wide at the front, tapering down to 2 cm at the sides.
Coordinating split reins are included in the price.
A matching western breastplate is also available.
The bridle looks great on any horse, and will be a real 'head turner' whether you're riding for pleasure, or strutting your stuff in the show ring! The quality workmanship and great styling give this bridle the ‘high-end’ look of a bridle twice the price. But, don't worry, your secret's safe with us!
- Quality workmanship - made to last
- Great looking bridle at an affordable price
- Coordinating split reins included in the price
- Fully adjustable for the perfect fit
- Secure Chicago screw fittings for bit and rein attachment
- Supple double stitched light Havana leather with hand finished edges
- Matching breastplate is available to complete the look
- Available in a cob or full size
- 100% money back guarantee
|Size||Browband||Bit To Bit||Throat Lash||Reins|
|Cob||38 cm||93 cm - 109 cm||94 cm to 104 cm||184 cm Long and 1.5 cm wide|
|Full||41 cm||101 cm to 114 cm||96 cm to 109 cm||194 cm Long and 1.5 cm wide|