Stand out from the crowd in this light Havana brown leather western breastplate with its striking design of fine white lacing and coordinating yellow stitching.
This good looking breastplate is made from a double layer of 1.8 cm wide quality light Havana leather with two rows of contrasting yellow stitching for durability and strength. The breastplate arms are decorated with an interesting pattern of white leather and fine white lacing. Silver fittings complete the look.
The breastplate can be adjusted for the perfect fit by tightening or loosening the rig straps and the centre tie-down strap.
A matching western bridle is also available.
The breastplate looks great on any horse, and will be a real 'head turner' whether you're riding for pleasure, or strutting your stuff in the show ring! The quality workmanship and great styling give this item the ‘high-end’ look of a breastplate twice the price. But, don't worry, your secret's safe with us!
All of our products come with a ‘no questions asked’ 100% money back guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.
- Quality workmanship - made to last
- Great looking breastplate at an affordable price
- Fully adjustable for the perfect fit
- Supple double stitched light Havana leather with hand finished edges
- Matching bridle is available to complete the look
- Available in a cob or full size
- 100% money back guarantee
Breastplate Arms (Overall Width Including Rig Straps)
|Cob||131 cm to 137 cm||82 cm to 86 cm|
|Full||140 cm to 146 cm||83 cm to 88 cm|