Trail riding saddle pad which is suitable for an English (dressage) or Australian stock saddle. The saddle pad has a thick foam core with soft (artificial) fleece on the underside and also in the saddle area to relieve pressure during those long rides. The outer shell and pockets are made from waterproof brown nylon to keep your snacks and other trail/endurance riding essentials dry in wet weather.
Two velcro billet straps as well as two elasticated straps will keep the saddle pad in place during long rides.
There are two dee rings at the back of the pad for attaching saddle bags, swag, oilskin and water bottles.
- Measures 63cm from front to back x 54cm drop x 4cm thick
- Thick foam padding and soft fleece lining for your horse's comfort
- Waterproof fabric to keep your snacks and other items dry
- Two handy dee rings to attach saddle bags, swag, oilskin and water bottles
- Ergonomically shaped to relieve wither pressure
- Two velcro billet straps and two elastic straps to keep the pad in place
- Two large pockets (25cm wide x 22cm high x 10cm deep) with strong velcro closure to keep your belongings secure
- 100% money-back guarantee