The Schrade Bearhead Trapper 96OT is a classic two blade folding pocket knife with field pick and tweezers.
This high quality pocket knife is light-weight and compact and will easily fit into a pocket or the knife pouch on a Stockman belt so it's always with you when you need it.
Manufactured by Taylor Brands - the official manufacturer of Schrade Knives which has been the United States largest selling knife and cutlery brand since 1904.
- Beautifully engineered and finished - will last a lifetime
- Two razor sharp 83 mm surgical stainless steel blades - clip point and spey blade with nail pulls
- Includes field pick and tweezers which fit securely into body of the knife
- Closed length 105 mm (4.1 inches) - perfect size to fit the pouch of a Stockman's Knife Belt
- Overall (open) length 188 mm (7.4 inches)
- Hard-wearing Delrin 'saw-cut', sure-grip handle with nickel silver bolsters, Old Timer inlay shield and brass pins
- Lightweight - 106g
- 100% money back guarantee
It is the responsibility of the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable state and international laws regarding the purchase, possession, and/or use, of all Pampered Pony knife products. The purchaser represents that they, he or she is of legal age and that the knife will be used in a lawful manner. Pampered Pony assumes no responsibility for any harm, injury, or unlawful use resulting from the sale, trade, use or handling of any Pampered Pony knife products.
Pampered Pony will not be liable for any damage or injury as a result from use or misuse of any of its knife products. It is the responsibility of the buyer/owner to handle the knife he/she/they purchased with care and its intended use as a tool.