Australia's leading natural fly and insect repellent. Made with rosemary and cedarwood oils which are effective at providing safe, natural protection from annoying insects such as flies, midges/sandflies and mosquitoes.
The olive oil based créme is vegan and cruelty free and has the look and feel of a high-end moisturiser with a pleasant aromatic odour. The soft white cream is pleasant to apply and turns transparent when rubbed into the skin, leaving no oily residue.
A highly effective natural fly and insect repellent for humans, dogs and horses.
- Effectively repels annoying insects for up to 4 hours
- Safe active ingredients - rosemary and cedarwood essential oils are regarded as safe by regulators such as the EPA
- Olive oil based cream which is vegan and cruelty free
- Has the look and feel of a high-end moisturiser
- Pleasant aromatic odour
- Great for dry skin
- Better perspiration and water resistance than other non oil-based repellents
- Safe for human and animal use
- Made with rosemary and cedarwood oils which are naturally antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal
- Economical - a small amount of product goes a long way
- No DEET, picaridin or other harsh chemicals
- More than half a million units sold since 2005
How To Use
- Apply to exposed areas of skin and re-apply as necessary
- Before using for the first time apply a small amount of product to your arm to make sure there is no adverse reaction
- Do not place product in the mouth or eyes
- Do NOT use if pregnant
- Not suitable for children under 2 years old as they may accidentally rub it into their eyes or mouth
- Fasten lid after use