A loose ring snaffle bit with a sweet iron mouthpiece and copper lozenge.
The loose rings discourage the horse from leaning on or grabbing the bit whilst the copper lozenge and double joint helps to reduce the nutcracker action of a single jointed bit.
The sweet iron and copper combination provides a warmth for the horse and a pleasant taste which encourages salivation and acceptance of the bit.
Available in cob size only.
- Stainless steel rings will not rust
- Loose rings discourage a horse from leaning on or grabbing the bit
- Sweet iron and copper combination will encourage salivation and acceptance of the bit
- The copper lozenge encourages mouthing and acceptance of the bit
- The double joint distributes pressure evenly across the tongue and bars of the mouth
- Available in cob size (5") only