This cross-under style bitless bridle is designed to distribute pressure all around the head in a type of 'head hug'. The same amount of rein pressure is used as with a bit or side pull bridle but it's distributed behind the jaw, at the sides of the head, poll and nose. This bridle is very kind to the horse and is perfect for novice riders.
As the bridle is as strong as a bit and is a totally new feeling for your horse, please make sure your horse has time to get used to it before continuing with your normal riding routine.
- Quality bridle at an affordable price
- Made from soft and supple leather
- Raised padded noseband (non crank)
- Cross under style to distribute pressure over the head
- Raised padded browband
- Padded poll to relieve pressure
- Stainless steel fittings
- Web reins with leather hand stops
- Fully adjustable
- 100% money back guarantee
- Available in pony, cob and full size