Stainless steel spur with comb edge/side teeth specifically designed for show jumping and cross country riding. Sold as a pair.
These cleverly designed spurs remove the need for turning the heel, allowing you to use a much more subtle leg aid.
As comb spurs do not have a neck, they are less likely to mark or hurt your horse by accident if you lose your balance whilst over a fence.
A quality spur at an affordable price.
- Made from non-rust stainless steel
- Designed for show jumping and cross country riding
- Comb edge/side teeth less likely to mark or hurt your horse
- Can be used without turning the heel for subtle leg aid
- One size
- 100% money back guarantee