A traditional Australian Stock Horse brown leather Barcoo bridle with matching reins. Great for stock work, trail riding or pleasure riding.
The fully-adjustable bridle is made from 2 cm (3/4") brown leather and has solid brass swage buckles. The reins have a joining buckle so they can be used with a breastplate.
- Traditional Stock Horse Barcoo bridle
- Made from 2 cm (3/4") brown leather- practical and hardwearing
- Brass swage buckle fittings won't corrode or rust
- Fully adjustable
- Matching reins with joining buckle
- Great for stock work, the trail or pleasure riding
- Available in a pony, cob and full size
- 100% money back guarantee